The war in Gaza will continue: Netanyahu

Last Updated on March 21, 2024 4:17 am

Gaza, March 21: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has said that 28,000 people have been killed in the Israeli invasion and war in the besieged Gaza Strip.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told Republican US senators that the war in Gaza will continue. He said this in a video conference on Wednesday.

“We asked him (Netanyahu) for an update on the war, the release of hostages and efforts to defeat Hamas,” a US Republican senator said. We told him, Israel has the right to defend itself. He said – this is exactly what they are doing.

In a virtual call with US Republican senators on Wednesday, Netanyahu put the death toll in Gaza at 28,000, Senator Josh Hawley told the New York Times.

According to Al Jazeera, the death toll figure published by Netanyahu is four thousand less than the figures published by the Gaza Ministry of Health. In its latest update on Wednesday, the health ministry of the besieged territory said that at least 31,923 Palestinians have been killed so far in Israel’s more than 5 months of brutal aggression in Gaza.

A week before Netanyahu’s conference, US Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer called for early elections in Israel. At that time, he said, Israel is also in danger of being “isolated” globally.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *